TERMS OF PURCHASE
By purchasing soaps from A Soap Affair, you agree to the following:
- These soaps are not meant to treat, cure or prevent any medical skin conditions or diseases.
- All soaps are made with natural ingredients, with essential oils or natural fragrance oils that are certified skin-safe, hence may vary from the picture, and from batch to batch, in shape, colour and/or smell.
- These soaps should be used in sole discretion and responsibility of the purchaser. If any adverse affects arise from usage of these, you are advised to discontinue use and/or seek professional medical attention.
- A Soap Affair will not be responsible for any consequences of misuse of these soaps.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All bank charges or costs incurred for a transaction will be paid by the customer.
- A Soap Affair uses PayPal to enable Credit Card transactions.
- Sometimes, as a standard PayPal procedure, you may be charged a temporary authorisation amount of USD1. This is to verify that your Credit Card is in good standing and will be refunded after the full amount is processed. The refund may take a few minutes or up to 30 days, depending on the Card issuer. If the authorisation amount still remains in your Credit Card charges after 30 days, you are advised to contact your Credit Card issuer. A Soap Affair will not be responsible for this authorisation charge.
TERMS OF SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- A Soap Affair uses Pos Laju to make all its shipments.
- The shipping fee is inclusive of the standard rates of shipping, packaging and handling.
For other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org